Facilitation and community involvement
Working collaboratively to achieve your goals
Janet Rice is collaborative, innovative, and a problem solver. She is passionate about working to create a more sustainable and just society.
Janet’s expertise is in:
- strategic and organisational planning
- planning for a sustainable future
- community engagement
- advocacy and behaviour change programs
Janet brings almost three decades of experience to her work:
- As a facilitator working with a broad range of organisations particularly community organisations, local and state government and government agencies
- As a Councillor and Mayor working in local government and with the community.
- As a campaigner and campaign manager working with community organisations
Janet’s facilitation skills and collaborative processes engage and build ownership from all participants, resulting in lasting outcomes that benefit from the wisdom of all involved.
Janet will work collaboratively with you to carefully analyse your requirements. She draws upon a wide range of techniques and methodologies to design processes that work.
Please click through for more information on strategic and organisational planning, planning for a sustainable future, community engagement , advocacy and behaviour change programs . Or download this information here
Janet is also skilled at research and policy development. Janet has extensive knowledge and understanding of transport and urban planning; climate science, forests and other natural environments; disability; community engagement; and participatory democracy including participatory budgeting.